Spring Into Asphalt Repair Action!
Winter can be very harsh to your asphalt. Water seeps into the small cracks in your parking lot and roadways and the freezing and thawing of that water can cause those small cracks to expand and widen into big dangerous holes. The constant freeze-thaw cycle can also degrade your asphalt from the inside out and result in premature pavement failure. To prevent this from happening, we have compiled a list asphalt damage to look for and signs it’s time to SPRING into repair action.
Tell-tale Signs For Repair
- Cracks more than 1/8” in width
- Rutted or broken areas in pavement
- Faded color or stains
- Ride Quality id deteriorating
- Potholes deeper than 1”
- Faded striping
- Standing Water
- Alligatoring asphalt
- Enhances brand image and curb appeal
- Reduces liability by reducing the risk of injury to pedestrians
- Extends asphalt life to up to 300%
- Reduces long term repair costs
- Protects pavement from oil and chemical spills
- Protects against water penetration, rain, frost and snow damage
- Fill potholes every year as needed
- Restripe every 1-2 years
- Crack fill and reseal every 2-4 years
- Patch asphalt every 2-3 years
If you need asphalt repair or maintenance services, contact us today. We would be happy to help!